Over at Handmade By Suzanne things are changing a little..
First of all, as of next Tuesday it will not be known as Handmade By Suzanne any longer. A brand new name has been given to this amazing store and that is ...
At the same time there will also be a new website launch HERE (not live yet!).
The other enormous news is Suzanne is having a Design Team Call! You can read the details on the blog HERE
The Scrapbook Store is looking for 2 new Designers to join our existing Design Team. What are we looking for?
- Both novice and experienced papercrafters – we are welcoming anyone to submit if they meet our basic requirements. Don’t be shy and don’t hide yourself away, now is the perfect opportunity. Are you due to finish with an existing team in a few months time and looking for a new opportunity? Let us know!
- Applicants need to submit 3 examples of recent work which expresses their typical style.
- You will also need to give a brief summary of any previous DT experience you may have had and if you have been published before. (Again this will not be a deciding factor so don’t be disuaded if you haven’t been on a team before or published)
- You should provide a little bit of information about yourself ie where you live, what you do, your style/interests.
- Applicants MUST have a blog which they actively update with their work – please provide a link to your blog.
- Applicants MUST be wiling to have a Facebook account – we use Facebook as a means of communicating privately within the team and promoting The Scrapbook Store.
- Applicants MUST have reasonable photographic and photo editing skills in order to provide images of their work.
- Submissions close Friday 31st August 2012 – so get your skates on
SO keep an eye out for this changeover next week and I urge you to apply for this position. Suzanne is a wonderful boss and a pleasure to " work" for. She is very understanding!
Take care everyone.